Sewcrastination.

So, I haven't been sewing all that much in the last couple of weeks. It's partly because I've been working a lot, and partly because I'm lazy and partly because I've been procrastinating. One element in particular...

SLEEVES.

The pattern instructions were... vague, to say the least. I had no idea. Thankfully, I have Tilly's new book, Love at First Stitch. Sewing boggers to the rescue!

Following her instructions, the sleeves went in a cinch, first time! I'm so so (or should that be sew sew) happy!

Stay tunes for my newest piece - now, it only needs a hem and the lining stitched in. Easy peasy. Should be up in a couple of days!

(Also, while you're here, any other sewing books you would recommend for techniques or just general reading?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Supanova, and an Esploding TARDIS!

Blue Flower Dress

A Gingham Lilou - My Gingham-Along Entry!