Ogden Cami; Or, the perfect top.

Hi again guys! Surprise I'm back! And with a top which I made quite soon after returning from Australia...

I had tried the Ogden cami last year, and was frustrated by the fact that it didn't fit and sat strangely. I decided this time to try a size down (size 10) and it turned out that's all I needed to do!


The fabric I used for this make is some kind of slinky poly from a shop (I don't remember which) on Goldhawk Road sometime last year. I don't normally go for this colour, but on that day it really spoke to me and I'm glad I went with it. I only bought a metre, so it's perfect for an Ogden.


The other issue with my very first Ogden was actually fabric choice, so between sizing down and changing fabric this was now perfect! I am currently working on 3 others - two in different lawns (one Liberty), and one in a sandwashed silk. I'm particularly excited for the silk one as it will be so luxe!



I don't think there's much else to say about the Ogden. Maybe next time I'll combine them into one post...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Supanova, and an Esploding TARDIS!

Blue Flower Dress

A Gingham Lilou - My Gingham-Along Entry!