So I thought I'd briefly mention a few of my sewing goals for the next year:
- Sew more wearable things. Don't get me wrong, I wear my dresses heaps. But I need more tops, and I feel like I should make a few plainer things so that I can mix and match properly.
- Sew with velvet. Slightly cheating, but I bought a 3m length of crushed panne velvet in the post-Christmas sales, which will be my test run.
- Make some PJs! This is something I need to do! I am so fussy and am running out of them. Simple as that.
- Sew a coat. I am hoping to move countries (Australia to the UK) next year, and I would love to have a handmade piece of outerwear to take and wear with me.
- Find something to do with my scraps... They are going to take over my life otherwise!