True TNT; Another Ogden

No, you’re not imagining it - I am back with another Ogden cami with photos taken in Mallorca! I actually brought almost all handmade on that trip, including my Sophie Swimsuit  but I didn’t get the chance to photograph many things due to pretty atrocious weather. In the end I only got these three sets of photos done, but better than nothing!



This cami was one of the first I’d made, using a Liberty Tana lawn. The Ogden is perfect for when you love a fabric but it’s a little pricey, or you’re not so sure about how the colour or pattern will work on you. In this case it was the pattern I fell for and the fabric that was pricey! So I got 1m - and this was about a year ago, actually. It wasn’t until the Ogden pattern came out I realised that this was the best use of this fabric!



Again, I made my usual size (8) with the extended lining. And again (limited holiday wardrobe!) I am wearing my beloved Grainline Maritime shorts. As you might be able to spot, this is also what I wore over my Sophie to the beach to get photos of it. I blame any strange pulling lines on the fact I’m wearing a halter bikini and not a regular bra in these photos!



As I said in my last Ogden post, it’s really interesting to see how different this pattern can be using different fabrics. While I have another cami made in lawn, because it’s so different they still behave differently. The Liberty lawn is a bit stiffer than the Robert Kaufman that I have also used. So this one doesn’t work as well tucked in because it is a bit stiffer, but is perfect untucked.



But again, for the moment this is regaled to the wardrobe until the sun comes back to England. Unless anyone knows how to style a cami for 0-5 degrees Celsius? Maybe I just need a trip to somewhere warmer...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Gingham Lilou - My Gingham-Along Entry!

The real deal; Sirocco Jumpsuit

The most comfy; Plaintain PJs