Spotty Ruby; or, my Good Luck dress!


This dress is truly and oldie but a goodie.


It's another Ruby dress! My usual size, this was the first one I did with the full bodice lining rather than just a facing. If I'm totally honest, most facings I just find super annoying, especially on a dress like this. You might as well might make it a full lining and have more clean finishes as well!


This Ruby in particular has become my favourite. It's a cooler weather staple which I wear all autumn and winter long, usually with tights. I added a couple of inches to the length of the skirt to make it a little dressier (and a bit better for work), and with the pretty but subdued print.


This dress has become my good luck dress! I wear it regularly around once a week in the cooler seasons, but it also gets washed in time for every important occasion. I wear it for the first parent teacher night, I wore it to multiple job interviews last year (and I got offered the two that I wore it to!) and it really helps to boost my mood when I'm feeling low. It's the best dress!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Flower Dress

Supanova, and an Esploding TARDIS!

A Gingham Lilou - My Gingham-Along Entry!