Ogden Cami; Or, the perfect top.

Hi again guys! Surprise I'm back! And with a top which I made quite soon after returning from Australia...

I had tried the Ogden cami last year, and was frustrated by the fact that it didn't fit and sat strangely. I decided this time to try a size down (size 10) and it turned out that's all I needed to do!


The fabric I used for this make is some kind of slinky poly from a shop (I don't remember which) on Goldhawk Road sometime last year. I don't normally go for this colour, but on that day it really spoke to me and I'm glad I went with it. I only bought a metre, so it's perfect for an Ogden.


The other issue with my very first Ogden was actually fabric choice, so between sizing down and changing fabric this was now perfect! I am currently working on 3 others - two in different lawns (one Liberty), and one in a sandwashed silk. I'm particularly excited for the silk one as it will be so luxe!



I don't think there's much else to say about the Ogden. Maybe next time I'll combine them into one post...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Gingham Lilou - My Gingham-Along Entry!

The real deal; Sirocco Jumpsuit

The most comfy; Plaintain PJs